Vision and Values
Shenstone School: Vision and Values
“Together we engage, thrive and achieve.”
At Shenstone School we are committed in supporting the emotional health and wellbeing of all our pupils, staff and parents/carers.
Our vision is to be amongst the best specialist providers for pupils with Severe and Complex learning needs and to be recognised as a centre for excellence, providing support to other schools that have children with similar special educational needs.
We have high expectations for all our pupils and strive to ensure that their individual needs, interests and abilities are recognised and met. Our Shenstone Values are at the core of all we do.
Our core purpose is to:
- encourage and celebrate achievement for pupils at every opportunity.
- provide a safe and happy learning environment for everyone and to provide opportunities and experiences for the children to build self-esteem and confidence.
- help children to create and maintain positive relationships.
- promote a sense of teamwork across the entire school community.
- work to engage and be a positive influence within the local community.